- You find medications that have not been taken as prescribed
- Yours family member is unkempt and not dressed appropriately
- The home is in disarray and not kept as it used to be.
- Food is past the best before date and rotting in the fridge.
- Frequent or increased falls leading to minor or substantial injury.
- A decline in health has left your family member in a weakened state and unable to care for themselves
- Your loved one is being discharged from hospital and needs to monitored and cared for until admission to a facility.
- You are spending most of your time worried about and caring for your loved one and it is affecting your work, family and your health.
- You live in another city or province and providing care and support for you family member is difficult a best.
- Your family member is opposed to moving out of their home into a residence and you want to support them to stay there.
Senior Care and Home Care - Hamilton, Burlington, Ancaster, Stoney Creek, Dundas and Oakville Area
Yvonne having obtained training in Brain Rehab, Geriatric Care, Palliative Care and Dementia Care and Senior Care. Keeping up to date with current best practices is critical to providing optimal care for our clients.