The Annual Hospice Palliative Association Conference
April 29 - May 1, 2012
Sheraton Parkway Toronto North Hotel & Conference Centre
Location: 600 Highway 7, East, Richmond Hill
*Come by and visit our booth
9th Annual Golf4Yuri Memorial Tournament
May 5, 2012
Location: Caledon Golf and Country Club
* Go to the BIAPH Website for more information: http://www.biaph.com
* Sponsorship Opportunities are available
4th Annual Long-Term Care Education Day
We Can Move Mountains: Inspiring Leadership in Long-Term Care
May 16, 2012 (8:00am - 4:00pm)
Location: Courtyard by Marriott, Hamilton
*Attendees will enjoy speakers with experience in Healthcare leadership with a focus on cross-sector and multidisciplinary collaboration in the care of older adults.
Affair de Chocolat
BIAPH: Brain Injury Association of Peel-Halton
May 24, 2011 (6:30pm)
Location: Harbour Banquet and Conference Centre, Bronte Harbour, Oakville
* This event brings together members of the legal community, health care community, the insurance industry, brain injury survivors and local business people.
* Alert/Best Nursing is a proud sponsor.
* Corporate Sponsorship and Donation Opportunities
The Ontario Home Care Association
2012 Symposium and 25th Anniversary
Thursday May 24, 2012
Location: The Toronto International Centre, Mississauga, Ontario
* This event provides opportunities for home care providers to share information and meet with one another with the goal to advance home care.
* Guest Speakers will include: Jan Kasperski, CEO of the Ontario College of Family Physicians, Deb Mathews, Minister of Health & Long –Term Care and Will Falk, Adjunct Professor, Rotman School of Management, Executive Fellow in Residence, Mowat Centre for Policy Innovation.
* There will be concurrent educational sessions that will benefit anyone who is interested and involved with home care.
* Alert/Best Nursing is a proud sponsor of this event
GNAO Hamilton Chapter Welcomes Nurses Working with Older Adults
Wednesday, May 30, 2012 (6:00 - 7:00pm)
Location: Fortino’s Grocery Store, 1579 Main St., West, Hamilton
* RSVP by May 18 to Diane Thompson at 905-689-5806 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Topic - Aromatherapy for the Older Adult: It’s not just about scents, but the therapeutic sense required to heal and create positive health outcomes for older adults.
* Delegates include researchers, Ministry of Health and other government agencies, health care providers and individuals interested in home care.
* Alert Best Nursing & Home Care is sponsoring this event because we believe that “Home is where the Heart is”.